Wednesday, January 31, 2007

'The Time has come', the walrus said, 'to change your blog.'

Yes, welcome to the new Jackal's Blog. New layout, new colours, new content. Hopefully. I've been very lazy when it comes to updating my blog (usually because of a lack of content). But that's all about to change.

This new blog will be all about animation, so if you're not interested in the animation business, now is a good time to close this page and delete the bookmark.

I'm still busy working on the layout and details of the blog, but for now I leave you with a quote by Nick Park:

“If you aim for realism, and you don’t quite achieve it, it can become very ugly. If you separate your work from reality, the artistry and stylization become the focus. For me that’s the joy of filmmaking."

1 comment:

BLABLABLA STUDIOS said...

Finally! Looking forward to it!