Monday, August 06, 2007

We interupt this programme for some shameless self-promotion

Whe-hey! July is the month of Loeries, and Wicked Pixels brought back six of 'em!

Well, since this is the advertising industry you won't see us among the winners, but if you read the fine print for six of the winners, you'll see Wicked listed as the production company and/or animation company (basically the people who did the hard bits). Therefore, as the behind-the-scenes folks, we're entitled to our own statues. 2 Bronze, 2 Silver and 2 Gold ones.

MTN-Stickes, mentioned just below, won Gold for TV & CINEMA CRAFTS-Animation & Special Visual Effects, and Bronze for ADVERTISING-TV & Cinema Commercials.
I mention this one because it's the one I spent about 3 months working on, along with freelancer and ex-Pixel Dmitri. Well, glad all that effort was worth it.

Go check our site's News section for all the details.

No, I don't do autographs.

edit:

Looks like I spoke too soon. On the page for one of the bronze Loeries, our team is actually mentioned by name. Go look, my name is under the Animation section.

But I still don't do autographs.

No comments: