Friday, February 09, 2007

I done it in three hours, guv. Honest.

A little something I cooked up last night...empty scenefile to mpeg in just under 3 hours. That includes modelling, rigging, animation and rendering. I'm quite proud of that.

No, it won't win any Oscars (no mocap, see), but that wasn't the point. The exercise was to see how long my attention span is when working on my own project.

Turns out it's about three hours.

Hmm...maybe that's why I lose interest in all my projects so quickly. Hmm...

Thanks to Cubus for hosting this for me.

4 comments:

Karl said...

...ok, I must admit for three hours(including rendering) it's freaking impressive.

"I tip me hat ta ya, fancy shoe shinna"

Brakus said...

Hy man, well done. 3 Hours for it all...that's the way to do it. It was finished even before the concept could be scanned. Nice.

BLABLABLA STUDIOS said...

Hey hey buddy. Nice to see that you have some free time inbetween pitches :-)

Gavin Coetzee said...

go pierrie!!